ARİMPEKS, providing service as a package manufacturer in pharmaceutical and food industry, pays attention to product quality and brand prestige and to occupational health and safety as well. Arimpeks determines its performance improving activities, aims and objectives on the basis of below stated principles.
• To adopt Republic of Turley Regulations and Arimpeks practices as minimum Standard.
• To follow the risk factors that may cause occupational accidents and diseases and take precautions to prevent them.
• To provide healthy working conditions for employees, visitors and environment, and conduct people to behave consciously.
• To consider impacts of planned new investments on occupational health and safety.
• In accordance with this purpose, it is responsibility of all Arimpeks staff to provide continuous improvement and permanent progress of occupational health and safety.